You can change your finish point till 31.05.2020, after that date no changes are possible. (FAQ’s 9)
After sending this form, you get an email with payment informations.
Same route as the years before, only a view small changes for improvement. (FAQ’s 10) Changes are possible till end of May, mostly in the Baltic countries and Polen, where roadworks are common. These sections will be checked again on site in May 2020.
What you get:
- GPX files for a 7400km testet route
- a roadbook
- a NorthCape-Tarifa adventure backpack and cap handmade in the French Alps with your start number printed by hand.
- 2 “NorthCape-xxxx 2020 adventure” sticker for your bike, fitting on a frame tube.
- entry to the NorthCape (usually not free)
- dinner at the NorthCape restaurant with last minute informations
- the possibility to stay inside the NorthCape Restaurant till the start
- live tracking service
- every rider gets a high res. group photo from the NorthCape and we give our best to catch every rider minimum once on the route for a photo.
- a lifetime adventure
- Registration: Euro 390.- (not refundable)
- Optional: Bus Alta-NorthCape with bike transport (not for recumbent bikes): Euro 119.-
bus leaves 19th of June, 14:00 at the Scandic hotel in Alta and will arrive around 18:00 at the NorthCape (if canceling till 31.03.2020 50% refund)
- for this adventure a Spot Trace or Spot Gen3 tracker is mandatory. If you don’t have your own Spot tracker, we offer you a Spot Gen3 Tracker to buy for a special price or a Spot Gen3 Tracker rental
- Pair rider: both have to register
- registration closes: 31.03.2020
- rider registration at Alta: 18.06.2020 / 18:00
- dinner and rider briefing at the NorthCape: 19.06.2020 / 19:00