We’re excited to let you know that registration for the NorthCape-Tarifa bike adventure 2024 will open on August 11th at 22:00!
Anyone who’s interested in riding the entire length of Europe, from the northernmost to the southernmost point, is welcome to join.
The adventure covers the same distance of 7400 kilometers and starts on the 20th of June 2024 at 00:01, which happens to be the shortest night of the year!
- Categories: Single rider | Pair riders | Recumbent bikes
- Time limit: None
- Lowest route point: 211m, below sea level (minus 211m)
- Highest route point: 3398m, Pico del Veleta
- Col d’Iseran, 2764m Highest mountain pass in the Alps
- Port d’Envalira, 2409m Highest all year open mountain pass in Europe and highest pass in the Pyrenees
- Pico del Veleta, 3398m Highest ridable road in Europe
- Checkpoints/finish points: Helsinki, Bregenz, (Col du Galibier), Nice, (Port d’Envalira), (Pico del Veleta), Tarifa
- 15 countries: Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czechia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Italy, France, Andorra, Spain
#northcapetarifa #ncta2024 #endurancecycling #endurance #bikepacking #bikepackinglife#ultracycling #adventurebybike #adventurecycling #longdistancecycling #ciclismo #ultrabicyclerace #cyclinglife #rower #bikelife #cycling #ultraendurancecycling #rusjanbag #transbikeadventures